Online Visa application has been introduced by Embassy of India, Ankara with effect from 5th Feb 2013.
All applicants are requested to visit the website http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ for applying visas online.
No handwritten visa application would be accepted by the Embassy after 7th Feb 2013.
All visa applicants need to visit the Embassy in person to submit the application and enroll for Biometric.
While filling the application, follow the steps given below
- Open the website http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ and click on the Online Visa Application Registration button given below.
- A separate window opens and a Temporary Application ID is provided. You need to fill up all the details online and continue to next pages.
- On the last page please upload your recent photo. For details of photo, click on the Photo Requirement button on the left side the home page.
- The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at Embassy of India, Ankara, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents and fees.
- For more details visit Mission’s website www.indembassy.org.tr
10 saniye içinde web sitesine yönleneceksiniz...
Web sitesi için tıklayınız...